Monday, October 3, 2011

Guess who is pregnant!!!!!

Again!!!!  Oh my goodness gracious we are excited.  I tested yesterday and I wasn't even suppose to start until this coming Thursday.  I'm an overachiever though, so I knew I had bought one of the "test 6 days before your expected period" tests.....and boy howdy....I was gonna USE that sucker!  At first I sat there, like most of us do, and watched the little oval window with anticipation.  I saw the liquid (okay, the pee) move across the window and a pink line appeared on the right immediately.  Then I saw it.  A faint pink line on the left.  Whaaaat??  I AM??!?  It was 6:56 am and I woke Mr. B up.  He was less than thrilled that I jumped on the bed with excitement but quickly turned his attitude around when he found out why.  I love that man.  Then I texted my mom.  Then I texted her again.  I couldn't for the life of me fathom that anyone else could be sleeping when I was this excited.  LOL.  So I went and slept for another 30 minutes.  Then Miss P woke up.   

She usually wakes up and cries "mommy!  mommy!" but yesterday she just whined and when I walked in she said "hi mommy!" in her excited voice.  As I went to change her diaper I said "mommy has another baby in her belly, just like you use to be!  Do you want a baby brother or a baby sister??" to which she replied "colors".  LOL!  So I guess she doesn't care as long as it comes out pink or green which are her two favorite, as she would pronounce them, "cuwars".  Gotta love it. 

So all day long I was excited and then it hit me at about 7:00 as I was cooking dinner.  "OMG....I'm PREGNANT."  Then I started thinking "how am I going to pay for two children in daycare, Miss P needs to be potty trained, how am I going to tell my boss since I have a co-worker who is about to have HER baby, what if I have to switch daycares because they might not have an opening for a newborn"....etc etc.  I basically freaked out.  Mr. B did a little too.  Then we decided that we would cross those bridges when we got there.  I do know that I will be having a MASSIVE garage sale in the next 4-5 months.  If you know me and you want some crap....come on over.  I have a junk room/guest bedroom that I need to clear EVERYTHING out of in order to make another bedroom for my "children"!  That sounds so awesome!  My children! 

Well, I guess I will end by showing you guys a picture of my lovely pee stick.  Yes, I took a picture of it.  Everyone else does too!  This line is so faint that you can barely see it.....but it's there!!!!!!!!!!!  So yay!  I'm ready to do this all over again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment